NEW Brochure: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Stage V
With the Stage V Regulation in place and the Delegated Acts officially published, CEMA is pleased to inform you about the publication of the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Brochure on Regulation 2016/1628. This brochure has been jointly elaborated with 6 machine manufacturer sister associations (CECE, FEM, EGMF, EUnited, Euromot, Europgen).
Please find the Brochure below and online at:
What is the document about?
- 101 questions & answers on all aspects of the Regulation (e.g. transition scheme, replacement engines)
- Guidance for manufacturers to interpret the new rules
- For tractors, and narrow tractors, certain provisions are different
- Therefore, CEMA is in the process of creating another dedicated FAQ Brochure explaining the Regulation’s impact on tractors
- This new Brochure is scheduled to be published before the summer.
Should you have any questions on the document, please do not hesitate to contact Tim Hamers at email@example.com